Sunday, March 25, 2007

Clever Rooms?

Clev will have what I call Clever Rooms. These Clever Rooms will have canvases and paints, computers with plenty of multimedia software, musical instruments, sound-proof rooms off to the side, and plenty of other goodies that are food for cleverness. Of course, it will also have a big window facing the sun and plenty of fresh air. However, I will have to think of some way to encourage the employees to seize the opportunity rather than think of it as an excuse for a break.

One way to get people excited about cleverness is to set the example myself. I would join them in the clever rooms and show them how dedicated I am to the idea. And I will produce something of merit such as a novel and actually publish it. I would use the publicity from the novel to prove to the world the benefits of having a Clever Room. I would give Clev a clever image that the employees will have to live up to.

When I've built some interest, I'll supply clever consultants to organizations that want a little cleverness in their inner-workings; to increase job satisfaction if nothing else. I'd have people researching cleverness in the workplace, and developing new methods to encourage it and wield it.

Our products will range from home/business applications like Idea to video games. We will push the envelope and raise the bar in everything we do.

clevceo

No comments: