Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Clev?

Hi. Clev is my business (anybody can have a business these days). I haven't sold anything yet, much less produced anything worth selling. Therefore, Clev is nonprofit at the moment. Thus, neither do I have employees. In fact, no one knows of Clev's existence but you and me.
Clev is a software company that I one day hope to bring to life. This blog is basically an outlet for my ideas for this company: what software I will create, how it will work, etc.
Clev Idea is Clev's first project. In fact, Idea came first. From Idea, Clev was born.
Who am I? That's for me to know and for you to mind your own business. The day you find Idea on the shelves of your local Best Buy will be the day I reveal myself. Until then, Clev and Clev Idea are my brainchildren and you are my brainbuddies that will help me along the way.

clevceo

No comments: